The San Diego Automotive Museum is home to one of the finest collections of automotive research materials on the entire West Coast. Our volunteer library staff is willing and able to assist you with any questions you might have.
Looking for a repair manual for your 1957 Studebaker? We've probably got it. We can help identify old photos to help you with your memory books, etc. No question is too big or too small...or too tough!
Stop by and spend some time. Browsing is encouraged!
Sorry-The books never leave the library.
- 3,393 automobile books
- 36,000-40,000 magazines
- 2,559 hardcover repair manuals
- 9 editions of Dyke's Repair Manuals
- 13,000 plus Club Newsletter and Magazines
- 113 different automobile magazines, 1901 to present
- 43 current monthly automobile periodicals
- Automotive Quarterly: complete run
- Road and Track: complete run
Join The Berg Family Library
The Library also has open positions for our volunteer staff, especially on Saturdays and Sundays. If you like automotive history and can spare as little as two days a month, consider spending it in our library, gaining and sharing knowledge with our guests.