Scavenger Hunt Just For Fun
To enhance your visit at the museum, join us for a scavenger hunt. If you can solve all of the questions and our riddle at the end of the hunt, consider yourself a car expert!
- What is the oldest car on the floor? The newest?
- In 1914 Henry Ford announced a $5 a day minimum for his employees, while the competition was paying half as much. How much was the competition paying their employees?
- With what motorcycle did the rider wear only his bathing suit to get the fastest time on? (HINT: There is a picture!)
- Where did Louie Mattar drive his fantastic car without stopping?
- List 4 modifications Louie Mattar did to his car.
- Which motorcycle has a leather drive belt?
- What is the oldest motorcycle on the floor? Where was it made?
- What is a barn find? What kind of car is in the barn find exhibit?
- Which car would Mr. Spock not understand?
- What type of motorcycle has a side car?
- I am a word that is spelled the same both forward and backward. I drive VERY fast. What am I?