The Berg Family Library
NOTE: Our library is currently closed for renovation. The Berg Family Library is scheduled to open in 2023!
The museum is home to one of the finest collections of automotive research materials on the entire West Coast. Our volunteer library staff is willing and able to assist you with any question you might have. Looking for a repair manual for your 1957 Studebaker? We've probably got it. We can help identify old photos to help you with your memory books, etc. No question is too big or too small...or too tough! Stop by and spend some time. Browsing is encouraged!
- 3,393 automobile books
- 36,000-40,000 magazines
- 2,559 hardcover repair manuals
- 9 editions of Dyke's Repair Manuals
- 13,000 plus Club Newsletter and Magazines
- 113 different automobile magazines, 1901 to present
- 43 current monthly automobile periodicals
- Automotive Quarterly: complete run
- Road and Track: complete run
Additionally, there is always a wide variety of collectible automotive books from yesteryear and automotive magazines of a vintage nature for sale. The Library also has open positions for volunteer staff, especially for Saturday and Sunday. If you like automotive history and can spare as little as two days a month, consider spending it in the library, gaining and sharing knowledge.